When participating in trading in Binomo, depending on the amount of capital you deposit, the platform will offer you the type of account with different advantages. Let’s see what those types of accounts are, how to upgrade, and the benefits they offer in this article.
Types Of Binomo Accounts
At the Binomo interface, click on the “Cashier” menu, then select “Account type”. You can see there are 4 types of accounts that Binomo provides for traders.
Now, let’s go deeper into each type.
Practical Account (DEMO)
This is the type of account you will receive immediately after registering a Binomo account. Practical accounts are used to familiarize yourself with the interface and to practice before depositing real money to make a real profit. In the demo account, the platform gives you $1000 to practice trial trading. This is one of the great advantages of Binomo compared to other platforms.
Regarding this account type, there are some certain limitations as follows:
– The amount of $1,000 provided by the platform can only be used in trial transactions and cannot be withdrawn.
– Only 18 pairs of assets are available for trading.
– Only free contests hosted by the platform are available.
However, the demo account will be very helpful for you in the training and preparation steps before trading with real money.
Basic Account (STANDARD)
You need to deposit at least $10 to be able to upgrade to this type of account. This is equal to the minimum deposit of the platform. Basic accounts have the following restrictions:
– The number of asset pairs allowed for trading is 39 pairs, 21 more pairs than the practical account.
– The withdrawal time can be extended up to 3 working days.
– Only basic contests of the platform are available.
– The highest level of income rate is only 84%.
– The maximum bonus is 80% for each deposit.
Gold Account (GOLD)
This is the type of account you will receive from Binomo when depositing a minimum of $500 or more. Regarding this account type, the platform also offers more privileges for you, namely:
– Over 42 asset pairs including currencies and cryptocurrencies are available for trading.
– Withdrawal requests are processed within 24 hours.
– Gold level contests and contests of lower levels are available.
– The income rate of transactions can be up to 86%.
– The highest bonus will be 90% of the total deposit.
– Transactions are protected using the bonus.
– Advice on the trading and investment process as well as answers for questions are available with private management.
– Analysis support with a variety of trading strategies by experts is available.
– Weekly cashback is 5% of the real lost amount.
Diamond Account (VIP)
This is the highest level of an account which is also the level that the platform will give you the most privileges. In exchange, you will have to deposit at least $1,000 to be able to receive this account type.
The privileges for VIP accounts are as follows:
– VIP customers can receive a bonus of up to 100%.
– The fixed income rate can reach 87%.
– Withdrawals are processed within no more than 4 hours.
– The most complete list of tradable assets (49).
– Risk-free transactions for real money are available.
– Online analysis support by VIP management is available.
– There is also a range of exclusive privileges available only to VIP customers.
– Weekly cashback is 10% of the real lost amount.
The above shows the types of accounts that Binomo provides to traders when participating in trading on the platform in the most detailed way. Depending on your needs, purposes, and level of trading, choose the appropriate account type. We hope that this article will be useful for those who seriously consider investing to make a profit in Binomo. I wish you successful transactions.